Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sunshine is Nominated in SKC!!

Thanks Kitman from Knit Your Love who nominated one of my patterns in Sexy Knitters Club. Because of her all of the sudden there was a big jump of visitors in my blog and eventually it affected my sales. Normally I had very slow sales on weekends, but since she nominated my patterns in SKC, I managed to get sales on Saturday and Sunday as well.


At first I was a bit worried the members of SKC would not like my pattern, as I did not think my pattern as nice as the other nominations, but to my surprise, I got quite a good responses :)



I used Payloadz to sell and deliver my patterns. I only started to use it about a month ago (11 August). I liked it because it’s FREE and compatible with PayPal. So after my customer paid using PayPal, automatically they can download the pattern they bought. However, it’s only free until you sold USD 100 within 30 days period, if you have reached that amount you have to upgrade your account and pay USD 15 every month.

Because of my nomination in SKC, I exceed my USD 100 per 30 days period limit (not that I am complaining :)). I found the USD 15/month fee very expensive, thus now I have to change my setting and back to manually send the pattern to the buyer. That is why, if you subscribe my blog, probably you keep seeing my “pattern for sale” posts lately.

3 comments:

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

You are welcome Lily! You do make fantastic designs! =) Hope you do more in your sales. Can't wait to see your Dahlia too!

Mimi said...

Congrats Lily!!! ...for the nomination and the increased sales :D

Jackie said...

Wow, glad to see that u are moving towards your goal. Congrats.