Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hallo, My Name Is Lauri......

Hello, my name is Lauri, and this is my friend, Mommy. That is how Lauri introduces me. Hahahahaha.


Lauri nowadays wanted to do everything herself, including go to the toilet herself. Today, she managed to climb the stool, drop down the pants and sit on the toilet. After finished she even tore the tissue, wiped and pulled up the pants back. Then she dragged the stool near the sink and washed her hand using soap. The funny thing was, if she takes a poo, she asks me to go away. “Go away. It’s smelly, mommy” she said.


Last Sunday her father bought her Play-Doh, She still could not make anything yet, but she asked me to make snow ball. I don’t know why or where she got the idea from.
She asked me to put eyes, nose and mouth and arms. When she saw me making the arms, she volunteered herself to make the legs. I was surprise that she could make the two legs identical. Too bad that I didn’t take the photo.

7 comments:

Cristina Salgueiro said...

Fantastic!
Please to met you mummy ;)

Jackie said...

U will be surprise how the tiny mind works !

Annie said...

Lauri is so adorable! so sweet of her at this age, learning to be independent. Hehe good news ya, you will have more time to knit! lol

Mimi said...

Lauri is sweet and adorable! Has she ever wondered why she doesn't have a brother or sister yet?
Btw, you look so young Lily!

Zia said...

Simply gorgeous! You have a very pretty and bright little girl. :)

Svetlana said...

That is so cute Lilly!
My son is 2,5 now and also is fully potty trained. When he goes #2, he tells me: "Leave the room , please!"

MelB said...

Hey there
I just stumbled on your website as I was trying to figure out what to vote for the SKC KAL. I like your Sunshine tank. Also as I am in Australia and am moving to Malaysia ion 8 weeks to live, are there yarn shops that you can recommend?? Where do you get your lovely yarns from? Thanks a lot! Mel