Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Project: Empire Top

Dahlia is still in the testing process. My next project after crocheted project is a knit one. My inspiration for this project was a result of window shopping. I saw this gorgeous top in QueensBay Mall and thinking to buy. Then again, I was thinking that I could use the money to buy yarn instead. Hahahahaha!


The top was actually from cloth material, so I had to modify the design and the construction so it would be suitable for knitting project. As usual, it’s raglan top down construction, and somehow it looks similar like my Dahlia. The front is overlap, empire waist, and bell sleeves although the details are different. I called it Empire Top.

I planned to use Karabella Vintage Cotton Yarn in pink. I bought this yarns quite sometimes ago from SandraSingh. It looks so yummy and I can’t wait to work with it.

3 comments:

Andra said...

Can't wait to see the FO. I myself love PINK very much.

opportunityknits said...

The yarn is very pretty and the name sounds nice too!

Lillysmuul said...

I love the design! can't wait to see the progress!