Monday, September 17, 2007

Dahlia Photo

I have finished my Dahlia more than 2 weeks now. Two weekends have already come and passed, but still not able to take picture of it. It’s because it always rains in here for the past 2 weeks. This is the perfect weather to knit and lazing around. I need the sun to take photo, otherwise the photo will not turn out nice.

In the mean time, I give you real Dahlia photo:


As for the pattern, I finally managed to finish writing it down. Yippie!!! Finish! Finish! Finish! Opps sorry for the over excitement! It required a lot of work to write the pattern. Actually it’s not the written part that required a lot of work, it’s the drawing part. I had to draw one by one. I tell you, my hand feel painful after 1 or 2 hours drawing using the mouse. That is why normally I just draw about 1 hour everyday. Just one step at a time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful! Can't wait fo ryour sunny day so I can see the other! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Cristina Salgueiro said...

oooohhhhh. I'm waiting.....
It should be very beautiful :)

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Dahlia is so beautiful! I am waiting vy patiently to see your "Dahlia". I'm sure it's as gorgeous!