Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lauri’s Daily Schedules

11.00 AM. Just woke up, drink 8 oz of milk. Then play in the bed or watching DVD while I check my email and work a bit. Sometimes she doesn’t want me to work in front of my lap top and asks me to accompany her playing or watching DVD (I can knit or crochet if that is the case)
13.00 PM. Take a bath. She loves to play with bubbles, so after I bath her, I let her play in the bathtub a bit longer. I have another 15 min to work in front of my lap top.

Lauri just woke up

13.30 PM. I feed Lauri, while she watches TV on her high chair. In the meantime, I also do housework chores like sweeping, mopping, doing laundry, etc. I only have lunch, after she finished her lunch and I finished my chores.
15.00 PM. I release Lauri from her high chair and she can playing around on the clean floor.
16.00 PM. Back to the room for her 8 oz milk and preparation for her nap
17.00 PM. Take a nap for 2 hours. If I don’t fall asleep in the process of putting her to sleep, I can use these 2 hours to work.
19.00 PM. Wake Lauri up, and play a bit before dinner

Hallo...Hallo. Yes.. yes... OK...OK..... Wait Mommy, Lauri is still on the phone.

20.00 PM. Dinner
21.00 PM. Play time for Lauri (and crocheting and knitting time for me)
22.00 PM. Lauri take her 8 oz milk, then continue to play or watch DVD in the room.
24.00 PM. Take her last 8 oz milk before sleeping. It can be 1 AM when she finally sleeps. Only then I can finish my work. So, sometimes I sleep at 5 AM!!!

Had a dinner out with cousin.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Tks for sharing Lauri's daily routine with us.

Pr3tty* Knitty~ said...

THanks for sharing! =)

Mimi said...

I can see now how you adjust your knitting/crocheting with Lauri's schedule. I hope you can catch up with the lack of sleep, you need the beauty rest ;)

Cristina Salgueiro said...

girl you need to put some routine in that girl:) so you can do some knitting time att decent hours:)
it is not a critic, it is a way to help you

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful looking daughter you have. I was amazed that she sleeps to 11am. My girls are up abut 7am, 8am on weeends if I'm extremely lucky. Mind you they're at school now.