Saturday, March 17, 2007

Orchid and Another Project (?)

I haven’t finished my Orchid yet. I believe there are 2 more balls to go. So far so good. I think I will get another winner again. It’s been more than 2 months since I started this project. I only can crochet 1 or 2 rows everyday. Not to mention the frogging part if I did not like the result. Sometimes I had to frog almost entire ball.

This week, I also started writing up the pattern. I thought I better do it before I forget. I did some research on how other people writing pattern. In the mean time, I also started to think what project I want to do next. I think I am going to start knitting project. I already have some idea in my mind.

Then something terrible happened, when I wanted to do some swatching, I couldn’t find my 3.25 mm knitting needle. I spent 2 hours looking for it. I still could not find it until now. Instead I found my ring that Lauri lost it about one month ago. I think I should forget about it. Someday, I will find it. In the mean time, I am going to use my 3.5 mm needle instead.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

The color is beautiful and it has such a lustrous sheen to it. I am totaly amazed at your skill, your work is phenomenal. Can't wait to see the finished project.

Mimi said...

Me too, cant wait to see your next finished project Lily. Too bad, about losing a set of needles...could just be laying somewhere there and you cant find it :p

Anonymous said...

I love that fabric! Sorry you lost the needles; I recently lost a couple of crochet hooks, and it's put two projects on hold.

Thanks for leaving a comment about my sweater. I normally don't like using black yarn either because it's hard to see, but in that pattern you crochet in the chain spaces, so it's much easier.