I still have leftover yarn from my blue scarf. So I decided to make a flower using my no-seaming crocheted flower pattern. Near the end, I realized that I would not have enough yarn, so I modified it a bit and didn’t exactly follow the pattern. That’s why the final result not as “blooming” as the original one. And because the yarn I was using was lace weight, the size was also smaller. You can see from the below photo the size of the flower compared with my hand.
I used white flower button as a center. This button was once on Lauri dress, I saved the button and threw away the dress as it was too small for her and the condition of the dress too shabby too hand down to Fiori.
South Africa wildlife VI: the magic of water
20 hours ago