Friday, October 16, 2009

Moved

In the beginning of September, I moved to new house. That is why the last couple of months I was so busy that I barely got time to knit or crochet. We got too many stuff to move that made my head spin. Most of my stuffs are baby things. Lauri got so many toys. I already donated and threw away some of her toys, but she still have plenty left. The last time I moved 7 years ago, I only had little things to move. I did not know that having additional 2 littles ones can multiply my things so much.

To make it worse, my in-law got a lot more things than me. So combine together, our stuffs make the movers fainted. We were starting to move from noon until almost midnight. Even then, we only managed to put the furniture in place, but didn’t manage to open one single box. I was too tired and just managed to put the bed ready to sleep on. Even until now (2 months later), the house still looks untidy and there are still a few boxes have not opened yet. There are so many things that I want to do, and yet I don’t have enough time to do it. I guess I have to do it one at a time.

No comments: