Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ravelry

Oh look! There is new group in Ravelry that is using my sketch of Dahlia Top and also my photo as their banner. The group called Designers and Crafters Working Together.

I am very flattered. When they asked permission to use my sketch and photo, I thought they also used others as well, I didn't know that they only used mine.



Starting middle this month, I also tried to put my ad in Ravelry. Since the rate is very cheap, I think I should try it. I had no experienced putting an ad, thus this was something new. At first I linked it to my Etsy Shop, however, in the end I decided to link it here so I could check whether the Ad resulted to sales or not.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Congrats Lily, that is a cute banner!
I'm going to join the group now ;)

Jackie said...

Congratulations Lily, that's a good news ! Well done !

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Congratulations Lily, I'm proud of you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.