Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Akong and Ama Came to Visit

My Parent was here from 31 July to 7 August. The main purpose was to have medical check up. I was very happy to see my parent again. Lauri also very happy to have 2 additional peoples that spoil her. Every night she came to my parent room and played with them. Asked my father to scratch her. She even wanted to spend the night with my parent and did not want to come when I called her to sleep.


Lauri with her grandparents (from left: Bee Ma, Ama, Akong, and Bee Pa).
I think you can guess who she loves the most. Yup her Akong and Bee-Pa

Now Lauri is sick! I guess she got it from me. I got flu last week. I think it’s because I was too tired. I went to see her pediatrician today. She was very cooperative and willingly do whatever the docter said. Then when we leaving, she said: Bye Bye, I love you! Hahahahaha! Even the docter also laughed.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Can tell from the photo tat Lauri is closer to the Ah Kongs...