Friday, November 13, 2009

Look!

One of my Lace Sleeves Sweater testers has finished hers already. She is using Indigo Moon Hand Painted Sport Weight yarn. I made major mistake on the pattern and she ended up with too many stitches on the bust. That is why she made more decreases through the waist shaping and more stitches before starting the smocking. She also made modification with the sleeves to become 3/4 sleeves with a tight smocked cuff. She also eliminated 2 sets of increase rows on the bottom part, that is why her version not as flair as much like mine. You can see her details note in here (ravelry link). Thanks again Myrna!








I managed to take nice pictures of my Lace Sleeves Sweater last Sunday. So, now I am only waiting for the rest of my testers to finish before I can publish the pattern.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow, congrats to both of you! That tunic is very pretty...the yarn looks yummy, and the design is so gorgeous :D

Fernanda said...

Gorgeous! Excellent design, knitting and photography. You have a winner. :)

Annie said...

Beautiful design, Lily.

MALUSICA said...

nice work¡¡¡¡¡¡¡you are a master¡¡¡¡

Lily said...

Thank you all for your compliments. I am happy that you like it :)

Jackie said...

lovely works !!