Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FO: Lace Sleeves Sweater

It took me forever to finish this sweater because I was very busy taking care my 2 girls. Fiori was becoming a toddler and she was a handful. Plus I had to teach Lauri her lessons. Anyway, it’s finished now and I am happy with the result. I love the additional lace on the bottom. I wore it many times already. I know you all are waiting for the "in action" photo, so here they are! I specially love the first photo, because you can see on the background that Lauri was also doing the pose. On the third photo, you can see the Penang bridge in the background.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pattern: Lace Sleeves Top
Source: Here
Materials: Baby Georgia Chrystal Palace Yarns 100% cotton Color 8079 dyelot 26913
Qty: 10 x 40 gram (140 yards per ball)
Needles: Addi Metal Circular Needle 3.50 mm
Cost: Yarn USD 29.00 + button USD 10
Start Date: 15 February 2009
Finish Date: 20 October 2009
Other posts about this project: Click
here.

No comments: