Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Green Baby Blanket

I forgot to blog about this FO. This is another baby blanket. I am so addicted to make blanket after I finish my version of Babette blanket that I decided to make another one.
This project is started and finished before I made the Simple Cable Cardigan.




Pattern: Green Baby Blanket (90 cm x 90 cm)
Source: Lets Knit Series
Materials: Bendigo Wollen Mills 4 Ply Cotton. Color: Lime 883. Dye Lot # 008. Qty: 2 x 200 gram
Needles: Tulip Hook no 7 or 4 mm
Total Cost: USD 18.20
Start Date: 1 February 2008
Finish Date: 22 February 2008

13 comments:

Connie said...

The blanket is beautiful. I love how the one color shows off all of the complex squares! Great job!

Cristina Salgueiro said...

That blanket is very pretty. How did you made the join of the squares? They look amazing!

Selina said...

the blanket is wonderful :) Well done.

Agnes said...

Oh I looooove this blanket! Definitely beautiful!

Mimi said...

How lovely!...pretty color, and the stitches are awesome!

Annie said...

Nice and lovely blanket!! the combination of all the diff square patterns make it so lovely! Good work!

opportunityknits said...

This is so pretty and you are amazing, you used 4 ply yarn, so fine. I'm crocheting my wavy blanket with thick yarn and hooks and it is still taking forever :)

Jackie said...

wow, this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I was searching for knitting and crochet blogs and I found yours, you really have lots of nice patterns here to share. :)

joy said...

Beautiful! Which issue of the Lets Knit Series is this pattern from? I'd like to try it.

Lily said...

Shoppingmum, thanks for stopping by. Your blog also nice and you had a lot of nice FO.

Joy, I don't own the book. I borrow it from a friend, so I can't tell you which issue it is.

Knitcrazy said...

This Blanket it stunning!!

Knitting Bee said...

Absolutely love this baby blanket, so amazing!