Monday, February 19, 2007

Crocheted Blue Top FINISH


I finished this top about a week ago and wore the first time yesterday for the Chinese New Year. My first plan was to use the red top, but the weather was too hot to wear that red top.



I like the look on this top. It’s quite versatile. I can use it with or without camisole inside. Yesterday, I used it with my black camisole.

I used Miami Four Season cotton yarn for this project. As usual, I splitted the yarn into three (yes THREE!). So, I only used up 4 x 50 gram balls.



On my previous trip to Indonesia, my mother asked me to clear up my wardrobe as I got so much clothes that I never wear again. I got so much junk that need 2 days to sort everything out. In the end I got some button that I like for my projects. The button in this project is one of them.





Pattern: Japanese Pattern Book
Source: Lets Knit Series
Materials: Miami Four Season. Color: Blue. Qty: 4 x 50 gram
Needles: 2.5 mm Tulip Crochet Hook
Total Cost: Yarn USD 20.60 + Button: Free
Start Date: 20 September 2006
Finish Date: 5 February 2007



I just realized that it took me almost 5 months to finish this top. I think it’s because I rarely touch this project as I was concentrating more on my Sage cardigan.

Other entry this project: Start, 50%.

8 comments:

Mimi said...

Another beautiful top, Lily!

handknit168 said...

The crochet pattern is pretty in blue colour and it looks nice on you.

hogan said...

Lovely cardigan! congratulations on finishing it :)

Anonymous said...

Lily, it's gorgeous! I never thought that a crochet item could be so delicate. Excelent work! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love it - can you tell me what issue it was out of so I can try and hunt it down?? fredkris@charter.net
Came out awesome!!

Thata said...

Absolutely beautiful... How long does it take to finish the tops project?

Anonymous said...

this is just gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

How can I get this pattern? Thank you.