Sunday, June 07, 2020

FO: Outlander

When I was looking for something, I stumbled across a finished shawl that I had not had opportunity to take photo. It is a sample that I made in 2016 for my Outlander shawl pattern. This shawl is so pretty, light and drapey, because it is made from these luxurious fiber: Alpaca, silk and linen. Sprinkled with glass beads all over the shawl to give a nice bling.

If you want it, go to my Etsy shop.

Note: My monitor shows the shawl lighter than the actual color. I posted the yarn as well to compare in the last photo.








Pattern: Outlander 
Materials: Rendezvous Timeless (440 yd/100g skein; 75% Alpaca / 20% Silk / 25% Linen) in Roger colorway 
Quantity: 1 skein 
Beads: Toho Gold Luster Transparent Pink Size 6 
Hook: 3.75 mm 
Start Date: 5 May 2016 
Finish Date: 15 May 2016 
Finished Size on Blocking Board: Wingspan: 115 cm / 45” ; Depth: 55 cm / 22”





No comments: