Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sewing Project

After I finished my Falling Leaves top project, I am working on sewing project now. I bought 3 yards of the Amy Butler Lotus collection called star paisley from ebay months ago, and I thought now is the right time to work on in. Hopefully, I can finish it before Chinese New Year.


As usual I design it myself according to my taste. I already made 2 tops using this design and I really like them a lot. I wear them too ofter that I believe they will complain if they can talk. Fortunately the can not! LOL!
Because of frequent washing, one of them needs to retire as the color has faded. It is already served me for more than 4 years, so I think it’s about time to retire.


I stay at home most of the time, and I like to wear something comfy and practical at home. That is the reason why I choose cotton material to make. I also add 2 big pockets so I can put anything there, like milk bottle, toys, or even yarn there. Love those pockets! This top is also ideal for breastfeeding, since it opens in front.

No comments: