Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lauri Hairstyles

Lately I am having fun playing with Lauri’s long hair. I came across this blog, and inspired to try some of the hairstyles there.

These two below are my favorites so far. However, it took quite a long time to do it. I only do these styles when Lauri woke up early, otherwise she will be late to go to school.




I remember that I also had a long hair when I was at Lauri’s age, and my mom used to do my hair every morning before school. I sat down in front of her dressing table, and she would ask me what hairstyle I wanted to have that day. I always cherish that memory and I hope that Lauri will also cherish hers when she grows up.

5 comments:

opportunityknits said...

That's sooooo pretty! Love the little butterfly clips :)

Jackie said...

That's what i m doing every morning. Jayne has to wake up earlier to let me play with her hair, it is kind-of tiring but we are enjoying as there is a "mother-daughter bond thiny" going on.

Have fun !

Fernanda said...

How cute. Enjoy the time. My daughter doesn't want anything in her hair, no even just one clip. Some day. :)

Winnie said...

Hi Lily!
Very patience of you to style your child's hair. Bravo - 100% mummy!

I'm very lazy thus, Mel has short crop hair. And sometimes she wanted her hair tie up but will ask her kakak to do it, as I'm not good at it... poor me.

soknitpicky said...

So adorable! Thanks for the link--that's a great site. I don't know if my daughter is patient enough for me to do those, though, LOL!