Suggested yarn: Rendezvous Precious Gradient
Yardage needed for S (M, L):
Rendezvous Precious Gradient 380 (600, 860) yard / 350 (550, 790) meter fingering weight yarn.
Finished Sizes (Relaxed):
Wingspan: 50 (64, 78)" / 127 (163, 199) cm
Depth: 18.5 (33, 47)" / 47 (83, 119) cm
Needle: Size 6 US / 4.0 mm circular needle, at least 24" / 60 cm long.
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Tapestry needle, blocking pins, size 14 US / 0.75 mm steel crochet hook for beads (optional), stitch markers, 220 (319, 430) pcs size 6/0 seed beads (optional).
The Mystery KAL is divided into 5 Clues published on Thursday every week starting on March 2nd, 2017.
1st Clue: March 2nd
2nd Clue: March 9th
3rd Clue: March 16th
4th Clue: March 23rd
5th Clue: March 30th
To participate, you can buy the clues only for USD 5,- or the e-book for USD 15,-
Payment by Paypal and delivery by Ravelry, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted.
Enchanted Rose Pattern only
add to cart
Shawl Collection to Knit 6 ebook (consist of this MKAL plus 3 future patterns)
add to cart
You can buy the kit from my Etsy store.
For this Kit, your will receive:
- Small Kit: One (1) skein of Rendezvous Precious Gradient (80% Merino / 20% Cashmere) - 437 yards/400 meter/100 gram/skein enough to make Small size shawl (Wingspan: 127 cm / 50"; Depth: 47 cm / 18.5")
- Large Kit: Two (2) skeins of Rendezvous Precious Gradient (80% Merino / 20% Cashmere) - 437 yards/400 meter/100 gram/skein enough to make Large size shawl (Wingspan: 199 cm / 78"; Depth: 119 cm / 47")
Note: You will receive the yarn in skein form.
- Size 6 Toho/Miyuki seed beads enough to complete the project
- Markers (2 pcs)
- Dental floss (1 or 2 strands)
- Pattern is NOT INCLUDED in this kit. You need to buy separately in Ravelry or my blog.
- Once you bought the pattern or the e-book, you’ll receive a notification every time a new clue is uploaded.
- You also need to sign up here, and check from time to time for tips, additional information or revision.
- On your Ravelry Project Page: Click photo, then choose slurp from web, copy and paste this link: http://images4-b.ravelrycache.com/uploads/lprajogo/416392037/Enchanted_Rose_MKAL_medium.jpg
Use this image as a first photo of your project page.
- To respect the other participants, do not post SPOILER in other thread/forum except the SPOILER thread until 2 weeks after the last clue.
- Use the tag EnchantedRoseMKAL on Ravelry, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
At the end of the MKAL, the participants will receive a copy of the complete pattern at no additional cost. Pattern is protected by copyright, so participants in the MKAL are required to not distribute copies of the clues or copies of the whole pattern.
Info about the yarn for the Kit:
Fibers: 80% Merino/20% Cashmere
Yardage/Weight: approx. 400 m / 437 yards / 100g
Hand Wash/lay flat to dry using bleach-free detergent.
May bleed slightly upon first wash.