Wednesday, April 16, 2014

FO: Tenta Cowl

Sorry for the long overdue post. This MKAL already finished for more than 3 months but I am only able to post the finished photo today because my camera lens was broken and I just got my new lens recently.
So, without further ado, here is the final result:




Pattern: Tenta Cowl (Large)
Yarn: Rendezvous Cashmere DK 100% Cashmere (Rossetta colorway)
Bead: Toho Light Topaz Silver Lined Size 6 (224 pcs)
Quantity: 1 skein (50g, 200 yards / skein)
Needles: Size 4.0 mm (US 6) and size 4.5 mm (US 7) circular needle.
Start Date: 18 Nov 2013
Finish Date: 26 Nov 2013
Finished Size: Circumference: 20.7”/52.5 cm, height from top to bottom edge: 8”/20 cm

I made the large size using DK weight yarn and the small size using fingering weight yarn. Unfortunately, I miss-placed the small size cowl so I can not show it now.

No comments: