Thursday, July 07, 2011

FO: Blue Lagoon Crocheted Shawl





This project was started when I realized that all my crochet pattern need more at least 2 skeins of yarn. At first I am not sure whether I can make decent shawl size with only 1 skein as crochet consumes more yarn. My first attempt was not successful, I didn’t like the look of the shawl even after blocking. So I had to frog the whole thing. Luckily the second attempt worked like a charm.





Pattern: Blue Lagoon
Source: Here
Materials: Sundara Sock Yarn (I bought it from somebody's detash in Ravelry)
Qty: 1 x 100 gram (370 yards). I had about 10 meters or 11 yards leftover.
Cost: USD 23,-
Needles: Clover hook 4.50 mm
Start Date: 19 May 2011
Finish Date: 22 May 2011
Finished size: 41” (104 cm) across top edge, 22” (56 cm) long from centre top to point


No comments: