Friday, March 05, 2010

Red Patchwork

About 2 or 3months ago, I was addicted bidding cotton fabric for patchwork in ebay. Then I lost interest with them when they were arrived. Only about 1 week before Chinese New Year, I decided to make cushion covers. I picked red as my main color as Chinese consider red a lucky colour. Mainly, I used Henry Glass (Polly goes to Paris) and Jennifer Paganelli (Sis Boom Basic) fabrics (correct me if I was wrong).





I was planning to make about 3 cushion covers, but because both my girls down with flu, I didn’t manage to get them done. Nevertheless, I managed to finish 1 pillow case.

Ta daa...!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerry said...

It looks lovely. I wish I had the patience for patchwork.

Lily said...

Thanks Kerry! It pillow case size, so it's kind of fast.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.