When The Leaves Fall is a deep triangle shaped shawl worked from the bottom up. The pattern is worked on the both wrong and right sides. Pattern includes charts and written directions. If you like to add beads to your shawl, I includes instructions on where to place the beads.
Technical Editor: Chaitanya Muralidhara Suggested yarn and yardage for size S (M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL):
Rendezvous Infinity 383 (510, 656, 819, 1000, 1198) yard / 350 (467, 600, 749, 914, 1096) meter fingering weight yarn.
The Mystery KAL is divided into 5 Clues published every Thursday starting on October 1st, 2015.
1st Clue: October 1st
2nd Clue: October 8th
3rd Clue: October 15th
4th Clue: October 22th
5th Clue: October 29th
To participate into "When The Leaves Fall” Mystery KAL, you can buy the clues only for USD 5,- or the e-book for USD 15,-
Payment by Paypal and delivery by Ravelry, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted.
When The Leaves Fall MKAL Pattern only USD 5,- add to cart Shawl Collection to Knit 5 ebook (consist of 4 patterns: When The Leaves Fall and 3 future patterns) USD 15,- add to cart KIT:
For this Kit, your will receive:
- One (1) skein of Rendezvous Infinity (80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon) 400 yards/100 gram/skein enough to make Small size shawl
Note: You need to buy 2 kits to make the L size shawl and 3 kits to make the XXXL size shawl.
- Size 5 Miyuki Triangle beads enough to complete the project.
- Markers (2 pcs).
- Dental floss (1 strand)
- Pattern is NOT INCLUDED in this kit. You need to buy separately.
- The kits are in limited quantity, once sold out, it's gone.
- For bigger yarn photos, click here.
- Payment by Paypal, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted. Shipping is FREE (please make sure to update your shipping address in Paypal). Please allow 10 - 21 days to reach your hand.
- Latest date to order: August 12th, 2015.
- Once you bought the pattern or the e-book, you’ll receive a notification every time a new clue is uploaded.
- You also need to sign up here, and check from time to time for tips, additional information or revision.
- On your Ravelry Project Page: Click photo, then choose slurp from web, copy and paste this link: http://images4.ravelry.com/uploads/lprajogo/316071276/When_The_Leaves_Fall_with_text.jpg
Use this image as a first photo of your project page.
- To respect the other participants, do not post SPOILER in other thread/forum except the SPOILER thread until 2 weeks after the last clue.
- Use the tag WhenTheLeavesFallMKAL on Ravelry, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
At the end of the MKAL, the participants will receive a copy of the complete pattern at no additional cost. Pattern is protected by copyright, so participants in the MKAL are required to not distribute copies of the clues or copies of the whole pattern.
Info about the yarn for the Kit:
Fibers: 80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon
Yardage/Weight: approx. 400 yards / 100g
Hand Wash/lay flat to dry using bleach-free detergent.
May bleed slightly upon first wash.
I live on a tropical island called Penang which is one of the states in a country called Malaysia, but it does not stop me from learning how to knit. I knew how to crochet since I was 6 and taught myself to knit about 4 years ago and after a couple of projects, I began designing my own patterns. I just love the process of designing my own patterns, from the imagining of the design to the drawing and even the math part of it. I love to wear something pretty and feminine and it is reflected in all of my designs. I have 2 small daughters that need a lot of attention besides my full time job, so I am happy enough if I can publish 3 patterns a year. My patterns can be found on my blog
and through Etsy and on Ravelry.