Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FO: Metropolitan Shawl

I guess I have to make an official FO post about my Metropolitan shawl. To tell you the truth, I am not really love this shawl originally. I made with different yarn at first, with slightly different structure and didn't really like the result. So, I decided to remake with sock yarn. Since I didn't have any sock yarn in my stash, I bought from other people detash in Ravelry. I got the color that I like and the price is very good too. Only USD 19 including shipping from US to Malaysia. Good deal don't you think? And the yarn have a very good yardage too.

Dream In Color Smooshy Absolute Magenta

The result? I Love it!

Metropolitan Shawl

Metropolitan Shawl 4

Pattern: Metropolitan Shawl
Source: here
Materials: Dream In Color Smooshy. Color: Absolute Magenta.
Qty: 1 skein 113 grams (3.99 ounces) 450 yards (411 meters), I used only 355 yards.
Needles: Addi Lace size 4.5 mm
Cost: USD 19 (I got it from detash in Ravelry, this is including shipping)
Start Date: 16 August 2010
Finish Date: 26 August 2010
Finishe size: 102 cm (40") across top edge, 51 cm (20") long from centre top to point.


sula said...

Lovely combo of pattern and yarn! Scrumptious color, too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.