Saturday, October 04, 2008

New Yarn Shop

On Wednesday, we went to Queensbay Mall and guess what I found there? New yarn shop! Could you believe that they have already opened for several months and I didn’t know about it! How Shocking!


I guess it’s because I have never gone out much after I gave birth to Fiori. It’s been more than 4 months already since I have been to that mall.

Yiyi Craft, 2F-33, Queensbay Mall

I also found out that there is a new handy craft shop next to the yarn shop. They sell a lot of nice material for patchwork (mostly imported from Japanese). I was drooling while I was looking at all those nice prints.

The visit to these two nice shops inspired me to start a new knitting project. Actually, I am also tempted to start a new quilt project, but I still haven’t finished my old patchwork project yet.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice yarn shops, and of course a very pretty model.

handknit168 said...

It always lucky to have craft shop and yarn shop nearby and which will make you crazy.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great yarn shop.

Mira said...

oooohhhh thanks for the info!! I'll definitely will visit that shop the next time I'm in penang! Can see a lot of yummy yarns!

Mimi said...

Oh my, those lovely yarns and other craft materials are irresistible!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, may I know which floor is it on?

Lily said...

Last time they were in 2F-33. However, recently, they are not there anymore.

eliza said...

I could not find the yarn shop that you had told us in penang atvqueensbay mall could youb tell us some different yarn shop that is in penang ? If yes plz reply back to me

Lily said...

The one in Queensbay already close. Try this: https://panpages.my/listings/my165868-spring-haberdashery and this: http://panpages.my/listings/my54865-sin-soon-lee
You can call first to make sure they are still open. Good luck!