Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Here is Sunshine!

Actually this top doesn’t need button, however when I put it on, I felt that the split is a bit too deep for me. So, I put button to close it a bit higher.


I am also thinking to weave ribbon along the sleeve lace pattern using black color. I think it will dramatize the appearance of this sweater.

Anyway, like I said in my previous entry, I love the result. It’s very lightweight and flattering. You can dress it up or you can just wear it with jeans. Practical yet feminine.

Pattern: My Own
Source: Here
Materials: Miami Four Season. Color: Yellow. Qty: 5 x 50 gram
Needles: Addi Metal Circular Needle 3.25 mm
Total Cost: Yarn USD 19.5 + Button: Free
Start Date: 28 March 2007
Finish Date: 10 May 2007

You can read all entry about Sunshine here.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG.....Sunshine is pretty !

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic on you! I knew from the preview in the last entry that it would be beautiful, though

Unknown said...

I am definetly going to have to buy this pattern. It fits really well and looks so light.

hogan said...

you are such a talented designer. this is a beautiful sweater!

Iris G said...

It looks great on you ;-), beautiful beautiful details.

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice sweater. The design is gorgeous and it looks great on you! You are very talented, Lily.

Sheila said...

WoW!!!! talk about phenomenally gorgeous... love it.... love it... you are the Designer Queen.

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful! I am so glad it turned out how you invisioned it

Lillysmuul said...

It looks really gorgeous on you!
I love that there are no seems,all made in one piece!
Absolutely beautiful (like all your designs)!