Friday, December 23, 2011

No-Seaming Crocheted Flower for Sale

Remember my "No-Seaming Crocheted Flower" pattern? Well, lately I got the urge to make this flower for instant gratification. I made several flowers and I think I want to sell them away.
So, if you are interested to buy, you can buy it in Etsy store, or you can buy directly here.



About this crochet flower:
I made this myself using Elann Sonata 100% Cotton in purple color.
It took me about 1 hour to make 1 piece.
Finished size is about 8 cm or 3.12 inch in diameter (it's 10 cm/4" if you make it flat).





Please note that I only sell the crochet flower. Button is not included.
You can sew them on hat, clothes, sock, fabric or you can use them as brooch, hairpin, hair accessories, bracelet like shown in the photos above.

Payment by Paypal, no accounts required. Credit cards accepted. I will sent the flower to your address (please make sure to update your shipping address in Paypal). Shipping cost is FREE! Please allow 10 - 20 days to reach your hand.

No-Seaming Crocheted Flower (Free Shipping)
US$ 5.99,-






No comments: