Friday, June 18, 2010

The Beginning of Another Crocheted Shawl Design

I am happy to report that the response of my “Garden Path Shawl” is quite good. I got quite good sales from this pattern that motivate me to design another crochet pattern.


Started another Garden Path Shawl using Malabrigo Lace, but in the end I frogged it

To tell you the truth, Garden Path was my first crocheted shawl I ever made. So, I am very happy that a lot of people seem to like it. There is a Garden Path Shawl crochet-along starting June 1st in Ravelry. Since I love this pattern so much, I was planning to make another Garden Path using my Malabrigo lace. However, in the end I frogged it since when I was is row 22, another design idea came to my mind and this Malabrigo lace is the only lace yarn that I have.



Instead using the yarn to make a new design

No comments: