Sunday, February 21, 2010

Girls in Pink


This year Chinese New Year falls on the same date as Valentine’s, so it’s only appropriate if we were wearing pink color outfits to go visiting.



By the way, did you notice my pink crocheted bolero? It’s a sneak peak of my new design. I still haven’t got the time to do a proper photo shoot. I love this bolero, it’s easy to make and very fast. Only need about 10 hours to make. Actually I have made 3 boleros so far: green, purple and pink. I will post them as soon as I manage to take the photos.



Fiori drinking tea while visiting


Lauri was happily playing fireworks


Fiori was crying because she was not allowed to play fireworks

2 comments:

soknitpicky said...

So cute! Happy New Year!

Mimi said...

Lovely outfits!
Pretty girls, they seem to grow up so fast...
Can't wait to see your bolero design ;)