Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lauri!

Last Saturday was Lauri's birthday. Like last year this year we also celebrated it in her kindy. However, since Saturday they had no class, we did it on Friday. Hard to believe that she's already 5 years old. I still vividly remember the first time I caught a glimpse of her when my gynea pulled her out from my tummy (I got C-Section after 24 hours in labor) and the first time I saw her face when the nurse presented her to me.


Singing happy birthday


Blowing the candle


Cutting the cake


Giving out goodies


We also had family dinner party to celebrate her birthday.

The ice cream cake almost melting by the time we finish our dinner

Birthday card from cousin Kayley


Fiori could not wait to eat it


4 comments:

opportunityknits said...

happy birthday lauri!

Mimi said...

Happy birthday, Lauri - always be charming and sweet!

Fiori eyeing the cake - so cute ;)

Nessa said...

A very happy 5th birthday to your lovely daughter! :)

Lily said...

Lauri said thanks for all your birthday wishes.