Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Photo Book

Finally I managed to compile all Lauri and Fiori’s photos into one photo book. Nothing fancy, since I really didn’t have the time to fiddle too much. I managed to compile all together 50 pages. At first I tried to put embellishments and also tried to make the background into different colors, but after one page I gave up since it took too much time. The title of this photo book is “Precious Moments”. I print 3 books, one for me, one for my in laws and one for my parents.
Actually I didn’t like the color of the hard cover, but it’s the only one available.
Phiew..!!! At least now I can cross out one of my ever growing to-do-list.

Here are some of the snapshot of the pages:


Mimi said...

That's so cool, I love it! Laughing Fiori is super cute :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a really nice photo book. Have you tried making photo books at What did you think? They make some really nice photo books. IF your interested in there services, you can use PV25 as a coupon to save 25%.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=]Yahoo[/url] Yahoo