Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

In The Garden......

Pomegranade plant in front of my house


Red Rose plant my MIL just bought from the botanical garden


Hmmm.... I am not sure what is the name of this flower


.... and this one is...... My new Clover Hooks!!! CLOVER SOFT TOUCH CROCHET HOOK SET C-J 2.5mm to 6.0mm
This hooks is my belated birthday gift from.... ME! I read so much about this hooks and I could not stand it and just have to ordered it from ebay. It cost me USD 29.99,- plus shipping cost USD 6.50,- I haven't used it yet, but I will soon.....!

4 comments:

knitterPat said...

I love pomegranates. Are these edible?

Jackie said...

welcome to the Clover-soft-touch gang....lol

you will love it..

with such nice flower and plant around you, bet u will crochet as fast a lightning.

Mimi said...

You have a lovely garden...

What a nice treat for yourself, to get those Clover hooks :D

Lily said...

The pomegranates somehow can not grow big, so it's not juicy enough.