Friday, July 11, 2008

FO: Fiori Blouse

As I mentioned in my previous post, I want to make another blanket. I want to make blanket that is big enough for me to use. Probably like queen sized blanket. I already ordered the thread (yes, this time I want to make blanket using double strand thread).

While waiting for the order to come, I started to knit blouse for Fiori. It was a small project that won’t be long to finish. The yarn that I used is the yarn that I complained to bleed a lot last time. However, since I already solved that problem, I decided to use it.




Pattern: Fiori Blouse
Source: None
Materials: Naturalee (All Natural Dyes)
Color: Dusty Rose #213. Dye Lot: 8139. Qty: 1 x 50 gram
Needles: Addi Metal Circular Needle 3.25 mm
Start Date: 2 June 2008
Finish Date: 15 June 2008

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful blouse on a beautiful baby.Congrats on both

Mimi said...

Aww, that looks easy (for knitters), yet so pretty! Fiori looks so much like Lauri - what adorable models you have :)

Btw Lily, haven't you gotten the threads yet? I sent the remaining light blue last June 6.

Jackie said...

Sweet colour blouse for Fiori. Nice.